- MICROCONTROLLER External Specification
- Table 1:
- Table 2: A/D-characteristics
- Table 3: Inputs/Outputs
- Table 4: ADC-Control Register contents
- Table 5: Analog Input Channel Select
- Table 6: ADC Result Data Latch
- Table 7: P6 Control
- Input/Output-Pads Specification for SS8203
- Arithmetic 8 bit including multiply and divide
- Jumps, 8/16 bit address, conditional and unconditional
- Logical separation of program and data memory
- Six addressing modes
- 32K byte internal Flash electrically erasable eprom program memory
- 256 byte internal data memory (IRAM)
- 256 byte internal auxilliary data memory (XRAM)
- External Data RAM access allowed
- External Program ROM access allowed
- Watch-Dog Timer: 1 CH x 8 bit, reset or interrupt
- Watch & Buzzer: 1K/2K/4KHz Buzzer output, 1Sec/1Min/1Hour interrupt
- Time Base Timer: 1 CH x 8 bit, Auto-Reload, 125mS/1Sec/1Min/1Hour input
- PWM Timer: 3 CH x 8 bit, Event Counter, PWM or 50% duty output
- Capture timer: 2 CH x 16 bit, Event Counter, Capture on input edge
- SIO-1: 8-bit/16-bit transfer
- SIO-2: 8-bit transfer
- 8 bit resolution
- 10 channel analog input port
- Six external interrupt input pins (IRQ0 to IRQ5)
- Eleven internal interrupt sources (Timer: 8, SIO: 2, ADC: 1)
- Standard I/O pins: 40
- Standard output pins: 4
- High current sink I/O pins for LED: 8
- StopAll Mode: CPU and peripherals halted. Register and RAM contents retained.
- SlowAll Mode: CPU and peripherals reduce clock rate from 12Mhz to 32khz.
- FastPeri Mode: CPU halts and peripherals continue to clock at 12Mhz.
- HIZ State: All pins except bus pins become high-impedance state.
of Flash programmable and erasable read only memory. The device uses the
industry standard 8051 instruction set with an extensive set of peripherals to
provide user with a powerful solution for consumer appliance applications.
The Silconians SS8203A also provides the user with 256 bytes of additional
onchip data memory accessible by the MOVX command(XRAM). This makes a total
of 512 bytes of onchip data ram. The versatile design also allows the user to
access additional external program rom or data ram up to 64Kbytes.
eprom, 512 bytes data RAM, 40 I/O lines, two serial I/O, two 16 bit timers
and six 8 bit timers. In addition there is a 10 channel 8 bit A/D, and 17 two level
vectored interrupts. The SS8203A is designed for low power with 5 power
saving programmable modes using two on-chip oscillators at 12Mhz and
32Khz and the CPU halt mode.